The Blue Observer team will be present on Wednesday, December 7th at the Bretagne stand of the Nautic 2022 exhibition in Paris Porte de Versailles.
On the program:
- an interview with Amadeus Beaujolin, General Manager, who presents the raison d’être of Blue Observer and its activities
- a presentation of the inaugural 2021-2022 Blue Observer expedition as well as the 2023 scientific campaign currently in preparation
- a time of exchange with Amadeus Beaujolin and Baptiste Langlois-Meurinne, Sales Manager and mediaman
Are you passionate about the ocean, how it works and its riches?
Come and discover Blue Observer, our young Breton company, which has acquired a legendary former racing yacht (round-the-world record holder – Jean-Luc Van Den Heede) to transform it into an oceanographic sailing boat.
- What is Blue Observer all about? Participate in the advancement of scientific research. The ocean remains largely unknown today, but it plays a crucial role in the planetary balance and it is necessary to protect it. For a better protection of the ocean, it is essential to better understand its functioning. This is why Blue Observer is making its oceanographic platform available to scientists to increase data.
- How? By making its sailing vessel IRIS available to the scientific community to carry out collection, deployment and observation missions on the high seas around the world. It’s a decarbonated, economical, silent and flexible way to conduct scientific missions. Blue Observer also proposes tosupport scientific project leaders by building public-private partnerships for responsible innovation and to create engaging content with scientists to transmit knowledge and testify on the state of health of the ocean.